Pauline describes herself as an avid learner, she is currently complimenting her business acumen with studies in psychology, practicing Zen Meditations under Master Nissim Amon and has certified as a Trilotherapy Practitioner. She is a willing and effective mentor and coach; she helps raise awareness of your personal leadership and wellbeing. Self-awareness and leadership practices for sustainability can help you be mindful, heal and move from your EgoSystems to EcoSystems.
Pauline Melnyk came to Alberta 2000 from Australia as a facilitator; she is drawn to help the people who are passionate about learning, healing and collaborative spaces. Her gift is her ability to connect people to passion and to purpose. A certified circle practitioner she promotes Trilotheraphy lessons in group format and helps connect participants in a community of practice.
Pauline is a master at catalyzing personal change, she strongly believes in promoting resilience and perseverance. Instinctively knowing that each person brings something unique and distinct to the table, she weaves people together into the fabric of something much larger and more significant than themselves.
Her work leads her to make a difference in organizations and with teams, creating opportunities for innovating, thinking differently, creatively working, building relationships and deep learning.
Developed by Zen Master Nissim Amon, Trilotherapy® is a therapeutic method that creates inner balance which helps us integrate our personality.
- This was born out of using basic Zen Buddhist training methods combined with western psychology techniques, similar to those found in Gestalt.
- Trilotherapy® is based on the fundamental understanding that the source of discomfort and suffering we experience in life comes from within rather than from outside influences. Inside each and every individual two different approaches to reality coexist, that of the rational/logical which we experience as thoughts and we call the Mind, and the emotional which expresses itself through feelings that come from the Heart.
- A revolutionary way for experiencing an awakening by moving between 3 different chairs. Strengthen YOUR CENTER. Be the leader of your MIND and EMOTIONS
Trilotherapy® incorporates the human experience and psychology to awaken the mind, heart, and center through Zen practices:
* to reduce suffering,
* build strength and trust in self,
* align and enlighten you to your true calling.
Group Coaching and Dialogue allows you to gain a greater depth in conversation, builds more trust, increases your insight, creativity, and capacity to love.
* It starts with Who is the self and capital-S Self
* You will begin to map your journey and gain a greater understanding of your life without guilt, remorse, negativity or stress.
* You will build a clearer picture of your desired future and gain the skills and capabilities to succeed.
* You will become a self-energizing engine for the results you want
Motivation from the Heart is about courage, trust, peace, balance and true happiness.
Awaken the Leader Within – Introduction Session
Helping individuals, couples, children and corporations to regain balance, peace, and true happiness.
Our approach will be to apply the principles of Trilotherapy® and Mindfulness to awaken the Self and help you see the whole picture. By centering yourself to be the leader of your Mind and Emotions you will acquire and maintain a peaceful state of mind in this chaotic world.
Additional Group Trilotherapy® Sessions – Available Now