We have a wide range of courses and workshops that can be customized for your team, we believe in building the Team from the ground up. Contact Us to discuss your needs.
Courage to Lead Program
is a unique twelve week Leadership program based on a book entitled ‘The Courage to Lead …Transform Self, Transform Society’. The book and study program is the outcome of a team effort by The Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA). It is based on the concept that ‘in order to transform society, we first need to transform ourselves’.
This non-traditional leadership program has an emphasis on personal growth and reflection and will be of interest to anyone seeking to develop themselves as leaders in all walks of life. It is about the foundational context for leadership. The study is not about leadership skills development. This course will be useful to professionals: coaches, nurses, doctors, researchers, business people, activists, union leaders, cleaners, employed and unemployed, people in transition, people who thought they had life all sewed up and still open to learning, youth, elders, executive directors, health workers, teachers, mothers, fathers, politicians, artists, social entrepreneurs, community development practitioners and social change agents.
This program explores twelve leadership stances, any one of which, if adopted, has the potential to change your life and community. The message is simple: if you relate authentically to life, to yourself, to society, and to the world, you can start the process of social change from where you are right now and be a leader as well.
- Enhancing self-awareness and cultivating personal growth as it relates to being a leader.
- Deepening and broadening your understanding of leadership and what it takes to be a leader.
- Integrating a comprehensive understanding of leadership into your life and work.
- Learning how you can be effectively involved in change.
Courage to Lead Program
The training manuals can be customized for your organization. This allows trainers to deliver the most up to date training possible. Internal corporate trainers can also take advantage of new materials and curriculum development for their employees. Each course also includes a Guide with detailed lesson plans, timelines, additional resources, tips and tricks to ensure a professional delivery internally.
Icebreakers and Team Building Exercises
A variety of Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities will heighten your team effectiveness, customization of topics and the overall needs of the participants.
- Icebreakers can be used to introduce or reinforce lesson topics, enhance teamwork, and create an interesting and fun learning environment.
- Additional workshop activates and exercise can be extremely useful when customizing conferences, events, and workshops for specific groups, or to help shift your organization’s culture.
- Flip chart notes and Graphic Recording are also available as an alternative for gathering input for your workshop, event or training.
Specialized Organizational Effectiveness and Learning are applied through the lens of Systems Thinking.
We look forward to hearing from you ...... Contact Us Now