Contact Us Now:
How we can assist:
Our Consultants manage and provide organizational change management expertise. They help you plan, develop and implement internal and external strategies for large scale projects and initiatives. They also help you communicate these important changes, a key step in their success. Their work includes:
* Roadmaps to help leaders, executives, and change teams marry change management principles to business efforts.
* Developing and leading training sessions and facilitating a set of actionable and targeted organizational change management plans. These include sponsor, coaching, training and resistance management plans. Supports the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders who manage and direct components of projects through the planning, analysis, design, implementation and transition phases.
* Coaching project managers and senior management to develop and maintain change management strategies throughout projects, assisting the development and implementation of models and methodology. They develop and lead processes within the organization to assess change alignment and stakeholder needs/impact assessments for strategic goals, targets, and initiatives.
* Assisting with the creation and management of the measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual and organization-wide changes. This work identifies resistance and performance gaps and helps collaborate with senior executives to develop and implement corrective actions.
* Assisting the management and change team in identifying and understanding the changes resulting from business process reengineering efforts, system functionality, and other modifications to business processes. This includes the accompanying technological advances and providing guidance and support in response to those changes.
* Working with the project team and the stakeholder community to identify and document business process changes.
* Serving as facilitator and an active, visible organizational change management coach to project and initiative sponsors, Senior Executives, management, and stakeholders.
* Assisting in planning, organizing, developing, and implementing effective strategic communications to stakeholders, both internally and externally.
* Providing leadership, mentoring, and direction to project managers and other key change leaders to help achieve communications objectives and attain buy-in for successful implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives.
* Facilitating stakeholder group meetings, including developing plans and documenting outputs. Our consultants collaborate with Senior Executives and management to develop and implement communication activities in support of highly visible strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
* Supporting project teams as communications experts, to analyze assessment findings and develop strategic communications in support of change strategies. They evaluate and measure the effectiveness of internal communications and training plans.
* Supporting the planning, organization, development, and implementation of effective communications for the smooth sharing of information between technology teams and business organizations. They can assist with the creation of newsletters and website content, upon request.
* Providing executive support, consulting expertise and guidance from conceptualization to implementation of organizational change management strategies, training, and communications. They facilitate meetings/groups of team members in the implementation of strategic activities and initiatives.
Meet Pauline Melnyk, Director and Principal Consultant at Melnyk Consulting, who listens to the individual and the flow within an organization to affect change. As both an advocate for eliminating psychological harassment in workplaces, and helping employees get back to functioning in a healthy work environment she focusses on changing and intervening in the system that created the behaviour. Pauline has been coaching leaders and Executives for now close on 20 years, and demonstrates the importance of observing the behaviours showing up in the business and in leaders; and honestly providing feedback straight on. This can be a difficult conversation carried out with the best intent and interest of helping those responsible for making the next ‘logical’ step forward in creating wellness.
Change is inevitable. For many organizations and individuals change can become a regular occurrence it can be Swift and sudden or Developmental and deliberate. Accordingly, dealing with change and, more significantly, the impact of change, is a high priority for qualified professionals.
Pauline Melnyk knows change. Pauline brings high energy, professionalism, passion and dedication to client service and program development, enabling behaviour and organizational change at every level. As a member or associate of nearly a dozen professional organizations, change and human behaviour are a constant focus in her business and personal pursuits. Pauline is a strong advocate for changing the behaviours, symbols and systems that create Respectful and Inclusive Workplaces.
She’s studying narrative and positive psychology coach theories and is a practitioner of Trilotherapy, Mindfulness, Leadership Development and Action Learning. Creating balance, wellness and finding a path forward for her clients through mentoring, coaching, issues management, collaboration, communications and professional advice is her goal.
- Unlock resistance to change
- Enable teams to work effectively to deal with and embrace change
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
- Develop ethical leadership behaviours
- Create psychologically healthy workplaces.
Change Management Practitioner, Human Resources – Organizational Effectiveness and Business transformation. Learning and Development Program Effectiveness and On-boarding.