(CLCA) Who is a Local Change Agent (LCA)?
- People whose work area is facing significant change
- Selected by their employer to act as change agents
- Normally as an adjunct to their ‘day job’
- Supporting their work colleagues through change
- Able to arrange and run local workshops to help design and/or implement aspects of the change
- Helping their managers implement change
On completion of this certification, candidates will understand
- that organizational change consists of individual transitions, aligned with intentional changes in a group or organization;
- how people typically respond to change;
- how they can be helped to engage with it (through facilitated activities, personal support, training and communication); and
- the importance of aligning changes in their own work area with wider organizational changes.
Also, candidates will know how to
- offer support to colleagues going through change;
- facilitate local workshops (ideas-gathering etc.);
and to help
- identify the different ‘stakes’ people have in a change;
- develop appropriate learning and communication plans;
- assess the change-readiness of people in their area;
- develop a local change plan;
- to identify and manage resistance; and
- build purposeful relationships for their work area.
2 days Certified Local Change Agent: Pay NOW
Corporate Rate: Certified Local Change Agent: Pay NOW