- We believe in doing what we say we are going to do and that we are part of the eco system.
- We know we have our own biases, and we challenge ourselves every day to disrupt them.
- We are certain our differences make us stronger and that there is room for more voices.
- We value lived experience and commit to amplifying the voices of the excluded.
- We seek not only to educate, but to challenge the status quo that drives genuine, systemic culture change.
We acknowledge that we are situated in Sherwood Park, which is in Treaty 6 territory. Treaty 6 was negotiated between the Crown and Indigenous nations. This territory is the traditional and ancestral lands of the Cree, Blackfoot, Métis, Nakoda, Tsuu T’ina, Dene peoples. We acknowledge the systemic racism and genocide that Canada was founded upon, and recognize the violent impacts it continues to have today on First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We believe in providing a safe space for healing, and we commit to upholding the Calls to Action.
Although the Melnyk Consultancy team is situated in Treaty 6 territory, most of our work is done remotely, with organizations and individuals located across the globe. Pauline herself has deep roots in Australian heritage and creating spaces for growth, integration and conversation. We encourage our clients, our partner organizations and our site visitors to take a moment to research and reflect upon whose lands you are on.