Emerging Leaders – Alberta (Let’s Work Together)
Two Online Groups or Cohort Choices – Only Available on Virtual Meetings
6:30 am– 8:00 am Morning Ritual
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch and Learn
Beginning Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 and continuing each Tuesday to June 29th, 2021, let’s work together Pauline Melnyk accredited Change Management Specialist is offering a unique fifteen week Emerging Leaders program based on our collective need to change as we emerge from the Economic and Social Pandemic. Increase wellness, resilience and mindfulness with group coaching. Having the courage to Transform Self and Transform Society’, you will answer 3 basic questions in order to move forward and capitalize on the opportunity.
1. What am I currently being asked to let go of?
2. What am I noticing about my inner state, my community’s reaction and our expectations to a collective response?
3. What is beginning to emerge as a leadership opportunity for myself and my company?
We have many tools and activities in which to bring about deep listening and our call to action. How do you need to transform yourself and how will you exist in this new world emerging?
- Clarity in wellness goals
- Release of Tension and Frustration
- Strengthened Self Confidence
- Rejuvenated Relationships
- Improved Focus in endeavours
- Accountability to tasks
Together, we will find some common ground on solving pressing issues and create have timely discussion on current social changes. Group Coaching is a powerful opportunity to make sense together in non-traditional personal leadership activities designed for entrepreneurs and business owners alike.
The emphasis on personal growth and reflection as leaders in business is the foundational context for change leadership. The area of focus is not about leadership skills development per se it is an opportunity to seek and create a collective support network to change how we face this adversity and explore together the ‘potential to change your life and community’.
The message is simple: if you relate authentically to life, to yourself, to society, and to the world, you can start the process of social change from where you are right now and be a leader as well.
This weekly group coaching will be useful to professional: entrepreneurs, healthcare, nurses, doctors, researchers, business people, activists, union leaders, cleaners, employed and unemployed, people in transition, people who thought they had life all sewed up and still open to learning, youth, elders, executive directors, health workers, teachers, mothers, fathers, politicians, artists, social entrepreneurs, community development practitioners and social change agents.
Based on positive psychology wellness tools and group narrative techniques and exploration from bodies of work captured that give us processes and practices to implement change:
- The Effective Change Managers Handbook, Agile Change Agent, Local Change Agent
- Theory U – Global Presencing Institute ULABs and Gaia Labs
- Mindfulness, Wellness and the courage to lead Collective Healing -[ Various ]
- Leadership –
- Enhancing self-awareness and cultivating personal growth as it relates to being a leader.
- Deepening and broadening your understanding of leadership and what it takes to be a leader.
- Integrating a comprehensive understanding of leadership into your life and work.
- Learning how you can be effectively involved in change.
- Deepening community leader discussions on social change.
Introductory One Time Fee – $150.00
To register and receive further information, please email: email@example.com
or phone 1-844-417-2915