Melnyk Consultancy works directly to impact your team in a positive way, willingly collaborating to offer creative problem solving, consulting, coaching, issues management and facilitation of change management with Senior Leadership Teams, Executive and Senior Managers, supervisors, employees, partners, and stakeholders.
Pauline Melnyk (sole proprietor) draws from a diverse background in both private and public organizations. She has over 25 years of experience as a business and human resource professional, including strong relationship-building skills as an Organizational Learning Specialist and Organizational Effectiveness Certified Professional. Working at both Provincial and Municipal levels of Government, Pauline has managed enterprise level initiatives, leading and aligning Ministry-specific strategies to develop the internal capacity of Senior Executives, Managers and technical and professional employees. She has designed developed and facilitated programs and implementation strategies including Talent & Succession Management, Leadership Development and Executive capacity building, Performance Excellence, Strategic Planning, Mentorship Programs, Coaching and Competency Development & Assessment.
Pauline brings high energy, professionalism, passion and dedication to client service and program development, enabling behaviour and organizational change. Mitigation strategies for employee engagement and change saturation utilize creative problem-solving skills and draw from her talents at mentoring, coaching, issues management, collaboration, communications and risk mitigation to support delivery of robust innovative programs. Her work enables change leadership, facilitation,and organizational effectiveness.
Melnyk Consultancy draws upon a broad network of global thought leaders and agile mentors to ensure clients benefit from connected, engaged forward-thinking research that will help transform organizations and society. Pauline relies on best practices in research and evaluation to help design and develop client solutions that enable the skills of others, who can then apply systems-level thinking and analysis to governance and organization.
- Consulting: Change Management Practitioner, IPMA Accredited Certified Professional – Human Resources Practitioner – Organizational Effectiveness and Business transformation. Learning and Development Program Effectiveness and Onboarding.
- Change Management Accreditation Services – globally recognized quality training and development of change management professionals.
- Coaching: Organizational Learning Specialist and Action Learning Coach, Change Management Practitioner, Positive Psychology Coaching. MBTI Type Assessment and Career Counseling.
- Facilitation: ToP Facilitative Leadership – methods, planning, application & design. Facilitation excellence for individuals, teams, organizations and even societies. Sustainable Leadership Development and Systems Thinking. Connecting People to Passion and Purpose.
- Trilotherapy Group & Individual Sessions: Building the Leader Within by understanding the sources of discomfort and suffering. Getting to know your inner children (heart & mind) to awaken the “I” parent to regain balance. based on the philosophies and practices of Zen Master Nissim Amon.
Pauline Melnyk knows change. As a member or associate of nearly a dozen professional organizations, change, and human behaviour are a constant focus in her business and personal pursuits.
She’s a certified coach and practitioner of Trilotherapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology and Action Learning and a Certified Change Management Professional. Her journey from Australia to Alberta included many stops along the way, each an opportunity for growth and learning. Before starting Melnyk Consultancy, Pauline most recently supported both municipal and provincial government departments.
That decade of public service was built on years of similar support for the hospitality industry. Change has been the constant in both phases of her career, as she worked in Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, New York, and the Bahamas before settling in Western Canada. Her dedication to lifelong learning has helped her develop skills in Change Facilitation, Strategic Thinking, Judgement & Influence, Project Management, Communication, Learning and Leadership.